CARING FOR YOUR CANDLE
- Always read the WARNING label at the bottom of your Candle and Wick candle.
- Every time you use your Candle and Wick candle wait until the whole top layer has completely melted before extinguishing it, this way the candle re-sets evenly each time. This will also increase your candles burn time
Important! Do not burn your Candle and Wick candle for longer than 3 hours at a time, if left burning longer the wick may get too long and the flame too high and the glass could crack.
Important! Remember to trim the wick of your Candle and Wick candle each time before relighting it, this will ensure that the wick doesn’t mushroom or smoke, remember it won’t re-light if too short.
- If your Candle and Wick candle is flickering or smoking or the flame is too high, extinguish, let candle cool and trim wick. If you are left with black soot on the glass, simply wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Never leave your burning Candle and Wick candle unattended and keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Always burn your Candle and Wick candle on heat resistant surfaces away from flammable materials.
- Extinguish your Candle and Wick candle with great care ensuring that hot wax does not splatter and do not use lid to extinguish.
- It is best to discontinue use of your Candle and Wick candle when there is 13mm, 1Ž2 inch of wax remaining.
- Most of all ENJOY your Candle and Wick candle!